Re: grass: rules for images

Hi,

> FWIW, all images under /usr/lib/grass70/gui/wxpython are moved to
> /usr/share and linked appropriately, the outdatedness you speak of is
> not present in 7.0.3-3 at least.
>
> The large discrepancy you're seeing is probably the individual files in
> the /usr/lib/grass70/gui/{images,icons} directories, the entire
> directory is symlinked for these which is not possible for the invidual
> files under the wxpython subdirectories.

sorry for misunderstanding, this issue raised when I tried to update
very outdated control and rules files for Lanchpad GRASS daily builds
(trunk) based on current git ubuntugis-willy branch.

For now I am going to update list of images in rules file manually.
But truly to say, I am not happy with that. My concern was to
automatize that somehow through loops over files. Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa