Re: grass: rules for images

Hi,

>> yes :-) But as I noted this is not needed now, since I removed in
>> trunk image files from gui/wxpython in r68227 [1].
>
> I'm not sure that changeset is correct.
>
> I am very sure that this one is not:

If you have any doubts, write me.

>  http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~grass/grass/grass_trunk_debian/revision/20
>
> The images and icons directories still need to be moved to /usr/share,
> your .links and rules file don't match any more.

There is misunderstanding. There is no reason why the images should be
located in python packages (like gui/wxpython/gmodeler). The commit
above in GRASS trunk fixes that. The images for manuals including
`g.gui.*` commands are located in `docs/html/`.

I hope that it's more clear now. Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa