Re: grass: rules for images

On 04/04/2016 05:16 PM, Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi,

>> No, because the list of files is also used in the links files to create the
>> symlinks.
>
> Couldn't be symlinks created in the loop through all file in the directory?
>
>> Moving all the PNGs will not break the build, causing you to not remember to
>> update the symlinks too.
>
> It would mean that this list will be almost *always outdated*, please
> compare current list of images in gui dir and current rules. You will
> find huge difference. It was just accident that I found it.

FWIW, all images under /usr/lib/grass70/gui/wxpython are moved to
/usr/share and linked appropriately, the outdatedness you speak of is
not present in 7.0.3-3 at least.

The large discrepancy you're seeing is probably the individual files in
the /usr/lib/grass70/gui/{images,icons} directories, the entire
directory is symlinked for these which is not possible for the invidual
files under the wxpython subdirectories.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1