Re: grass: rules for images

On 04/09/2016 11:06 AM, Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi,

>> You shouldn't need to modify the rules file, its current form is good
>> for 7.0.3. It may need a few changes for the upcoming 7.0.4 to
>> incorporate changes since 7.0.3.
>
> yes, but I am speaking for the beginning about TRUNK (7.1.) and daily
> builds on Launchpad [1]. I wanted to synchronize debian directory
> content in [1] since the files are very outdated (but working before
> my attempt).

Do you know what changed between 7.0 and 7.1?

The packaging will need to be adapted for those changes.

I suggest to make the mv commands in the install-arch-stamp target
non-fatal by prefixing them with a minus. This will not fail the build
on the first issue.

Also add a find command after the dh_auto_install to get a more usable
list of files in debian/tmp than from the make output. Compare the list
of files with those used later in the install-arch-stamp target and
update accordingly.

>> What are the exact changes you need to make? If you push your branch I
>> can have a look.
>
> See [2]. Ma
>
> [1] https://code.launchpad.net/~grass/grass/grass_trunk_debian
> [2] https://launchpadlibrarian.net/252928003/buildlog_ubuntu-wily-amd64.grass-daily_7.1.svn-1-r68224~ubuntu15.10.1_BUILDING.txt.gz

That's not a branch and therefore not very helpful. You also did not
specify the exact changes you need to make, so I cannot help you.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1