Re: grass: rules for images

On 04/09/2016 02:16 PM, Martin Landa wrote:
> the main difference in gui image files is in `gmodeler` dir. This
> change has been backported to relbr70 [1], so upcoming release 7.0.4
> will be affected.
>
> I looked at this issue in detail and all these files seems to be
> result of wrong make rule in GRASS source. I fixed that in trunk [2].
> I am NOT going to backport it because I am not completely sure about
> all side-effects.
>
> In result image file links will need to be updated for GRASS 7.0.4

Changes to the packaging for GRASS 7.1 SVN snapshots were trivial,
have a look at the master-svn branch on Alioth [0].

While reviewing the diff since 7.0.3, I noticed some interesting things.
Like a couple of instances of coding in the future, and effort I must
applaud :-)

 -(C) 2014 by the GRASS Development Team
 +(C) 2014-2017 by the GRASS Development Team

Generation of the class_graphical documentation isn't working correctly,
it currently generates empty files.

[0] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/grass.git/log/?h=master-svn