Re: Fwd: qgis is marked for autoremoval from testing

Il 03/02/2016 18:32, Sebastiaan Couwenberg ha scritto:

> I don't think it will be a long time. When the nightly builds break jef
> has said he will fix them to at least build again with reduced
> functionality, we can adopt those changes to build qgis again too.

qgis without PyQt, that is without python and therefore plugins, is IMHO
unusable in practical terms.

>> IMHO this is a major problem for DebianGIS users. I'd be in favour of
>> finding an alternative solution.
>
> What do you have in mind?

I'm afraid I do not have bright ideas here. The only think I may think
of would be to keep all the necessary obsolete packages in a separate
repo (qgis.org?), even though I realise this will be cumbersome.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu