Re: Fwd: qgis is marked for autoremoval from testing

Il 01/02/2016 13:22, Sebastiaan Couwenberg ha scritto:
> On 01-02-16 13:12, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg
>> <sebastic@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>>>
>>> I hope we manage to build QGIS 2.14 with Qt5 despite full Qt5 and Python
>>> 3 support being planned for QGIS 3.0.
>>
>> I suppose Python 2 will still be available.
>
> But PyQt5 is only available for Python 3, that's one of the big blockers.

So, in short testing+unstable users should expect a qgis without Python
(and webkit?) soon? This is especially worrisome, as this should be a
Long Term Release, and QGIS 3.0 is not expected very soon, leaving
therefore many of us without QGIS. Is there a solution, besides avoiding
upgrade for a long time?
Thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu