repacking ossim source code in git.

Hello,

I need some help regarding repacking source for ossim library.  There is a cmake patch inside ossim that add required cmakemodules needed for building.

This patch is too old (1.8.16) and the current version is 1.8.20-3. The old cmake patches results in issues such as shared libs are with SONAME  1.8.16 instead of 1.8.20.

Another issue is that we have both static and shared libs in the package. And shared libs contains no symbols.

These two we think are giving some strange errors when using with otb package. So for a clean fix the ossim needs to be updated.

1. remove cmake patch.
2. copy ossim/ossim_package_support/cmake/CMakeModules to ossim/ossim/CMakeModules when make +ds source

I am not sure how the +ds source is created. I need some help for this.

--
Regards,
   Rashad