Re: upgrade orfeotoolbox to 5.0

On 26-08-15 16:22, Rashad M wrote:
> tried again and sucessfully failed.
>
> Permission denied (publickey).
>
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> and the repository exists.
>
> git remote -v
> origin    git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-grass/otb.git (fetch)
> origin    ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-grass/otb.git (push)
>

> sshkey uploaded. (visible in my profile page)
>
> cat ~/.ssh/config
> Host *.debian.org
>     User rashad-guest
>
> any clue?

Can you successfully `git fetch origin` using the git+ssh URL?

If SSH isn't configured properly, it should fail like the ssh:// push URL.

> I am behind a proxy network and uses proxychains tool. Does it matters?

Possibly, if the proxy filters more than HTTP(S) traffic. Regular web
proxies shouldn't be an issue with SSH sessions (unless the
router/firewall filters that).

Do you have another network without a proxychains proxy you can try?