Re: upgrade orfeotoolbox to 5.0

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg <sebastic@xs4all.nl> wrote:
Hi Rashad,

On 26-08-15 11:51, Rashad M wrote:
> Packages are ready for OTB 5.0!

Cool, that will make a lot of users happy.

> I had tested with git-buildpackage --dist=jessie. As mentioned by manuel 6S
> functionalities are deactivated now.
>
> I cannot push changes to pkg-grass. So where can I submit patches?

If you intent to keep working on OTB packaging, you should join the
Debian GIS team on Alioth to get write access to the collaboration
infrastructure (git repositories included).

https://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/index.html#membership

I already have an account. rashad-guest on alioth but I cannot push

fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /pkg-grass/otb.git

I have git remote -v

git remote -v
origin    git://git.debian.org/pkg-grass/otb.git (fetch)
origin    git://git.debian.org/pkg-grass/otb.git (push)

Is this need to changed to git+ssh?

Otherwise this list in an OTB thread will do. But then we still need
someone to merge them.

Since I'm not an OTB user, I prefer someone else taking the lead on OTB
package maintenance. I've become increasingly sceptical of the number of
packages I maintain because noone else is maintaining them anymore.

Sure. I can take that with all the help of DebiaGIS team!.

Fingerprint: 8182 DE41 7056 408D 6146  50D1 6750 F10A E88D 4AF1

--
Regards,
   Rashad