Re: netcdf Transition

Hi Nico,

To get netcdf-cxx-legacy moving (it will take a while through the NEW
queue), I just filed an ITP bug and an RFS bug and hopefully Bas will be
able to sponsor the upload soon. I hope you don't mind.

This is a bit cheeky as it is all yours and Bas's work.

If you need help to get through the ITP/RFS process next time just sing
out. You were at the final hurdle!

Regards,

Ross