Re: Fwd: Re: [Live-demo] Let's bring the OSGeo live packages to debian!

Il 17/09/2014 08:57, Andreas Tille ha scritto:

> Just to make sure you understood my role correctly:  I gathered quite
> some knowledge in packaging over the years but I have zero knowledge
> about qgis, saga and OTB.  So we need to find a sensible way to pool our
> different skills to get some reasonable result.

Hi Andreas, all:
I have asked QGIS devs some hint on this, but I do not have a hint on how to proceed.
I think these are rather trivial issues, but I'm afraid we'll have lame packages, too
bad. I'm available to help, with my limited skills.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html