Re: Fwd: Re: [Live-demo] Let's bring the OSGeo live packages to debian!

Hi Paolo,

thanks for your attempt to help.  I think the best idea is to use the
mailing list for discussion since there are more people involved than
just we three.  I guess you forgive my ignorance of the netiquette to
just forward your mail to this public list.

As you know I have commited the Debian packaging of otb to

   git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-grass/otb.git

Do you feel able to create Debian packages out of a Git repository by
using git-buildpackage?  If not I guess the Debian GIS team policy[1]
provides a guiding hand for all problems you might face - if not feel
free to ask any question here.  It would be great if you could try to
build the packages and test them in their current state.

Please be verbose here on this list about any hurdle in this process
since we can try to help you to the best of our knowledge.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy