Re: [Live-demo] Let's bring the OSGeo live packages to debian!

Hi Paolo,

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 08:30:40AM +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> BTW, what is the current state of OTB and SAGA packages?

Good that you asked since I was about to do it myself:  OTB is waiting
for more input from you and other otb developers.  I'm just idling since
I was waiting for response (and since I do not personally feel like I
should be the main packager of otb but rather want to *help* in severe
packaging issues).

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--