Re: libepsilon mini transition

Hi Bas,

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 11:44:53PM +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> > I can prepare updates for gdal and librasterlite too, but they only
> > require a `dch -i -m "Rebuild for libepsilon1"`
> >
> > I should probably do that, so you can just sponsor the uploads as usual
> > without special considerations.
>
> I've uploaded the updated packages to mentors and filed the RFSes.
>
> Please note that the librasterlite package needs to be built from the
> '1.1_svn11' branch, master already has 1.1g.

I noticed you have reverted the sponsoring request on the SoB page.
However, since I wanted to check out my problem with the version I wrote
you in PM (+BTS) I tried:

    git pull origin 1.1_svn11

but ended up with some merging conflicts.  I wonder what would have been
the right git command to end up with a clean repository including this
branch without the need to solve any conflicts.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de