Re: libepsilon mini transition

Hi Andreas,

Are you available for sponsoring the update libepsilon and the binNMUs
of gdal and librasterlite?

On 01/15/2014 11:45 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> Because only two packages need to be rebuild I propose to rebuild gdal
> and librasterlite after libepsilon is uploaded to unstable.
>
> Both build fine with the new libepsilon, only a little care needs to be
> taken with librasterlite to make sure you use spatialite 3.1.0~rc2 from
> unstable, librasterlite 1.1~svn11 won't build with spatialite 4.1.1.

I've uploaded the new librasterlite to mentors, and intent to use the
successful SoB process for it.

Do you want explicit requests for gdal and librasterlite? I cannot
upload binNMUs to mentors because it requires source.

GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)