Re: Could not search pkg-grass packages at anonscm.debian.org

On 01/11/2014 01:54 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> Shall we just switch the SCM in FF to Git and wait a couple of hours?

I've updated the SCM to git on Alioth, gitweb can now show the project list:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?pf=pkg-grass

The few packages still maintained in SVN are still available too:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-grass/packages/?sortby=date

I've also taken the liberty of updating the Descriptive Project Name on
Alioth to "Debian GIS Project", and the Short Description to "The aim of
this project was originally co-maintenance for GRASS in Debian, it has
since grown to co-maintain most GIS and OSM software in Debian and
derivatives.".

The project name is still "pkg-grass" and the Homepage Link is still
"https://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org";. The latter I'd like to change to
debian-gis.alioth.debian.org if we can easily redirect from the old domain.

GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)