packaging geotools

Hello David,

I saw that you have worked in the past on packaging geotools[1].
With the osgeo live dvd we would like to work together with upstream
to build packages for this project.

I realise that this is a very complex package which may even have
restrictions which make it unsuitable for main, but I see this as a
long term project. In the mean time we could already package and use
earlier versions on the live dvd.

Therefore I was wondering if you have any useful scripts/files to
share and what the issues were that you encountered.

Johan