Re: SpatiaLite transition

On 10/14/2013 10:30 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> BTW, did you applied for becoming DM / DD?

I haven't yet, as I've only recently started contributing substantially.

Getting upload privileges for some packages would be nice in the short
term, so DM could suffice. But I'd also like being able to vote, so
going for DD will be the goal.

But I'm not in a hurry. I've also looked up against the NM process in
the past, and there is still some fear it may be a too daunting task,
even though the NM process has improved significantly in the past years.

Regards,

GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)