Re: My actions after the IRC meeting (Was: Reminder and Agenta for IRC meeting)

Hi Sebastian,

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 02:35:07AM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 09/17/2013 07:24 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > 2. Wrote script to easily trigger websentinel creation
> >
> > I mentioned yesterday that it is documented how to receate the web
> > sentinel after changing the tasks[4].  To smoothen your learning curve
> > I added a small script[5] which you can call like
> >
> >    blends_websentinel_update debian-gis
>
> This doesn't seem to work. First the argument should be just "gis" to
> match the git repo name.

No, it should be debian-gis to match the Blend name.  The available Blends
are defined here:

   http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=blends/website.git;a=tree;f=webtools/webconf

and the reporistory is defined in

   http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=blends/website.git;a=blob;f=webtools/webconf/debian-gis.conf

as

   VcsDir:      git://anonscm.debian.org/blends/projects/gis.git

> But still it doesn't appear to work, it runs
> ssh to alioth.debian.org, but the tasks are not updated. Does it check
> svn instead of git?

No.  Is there any output from the script?  Are you able to

   ssh alioth

If not you should regard

   https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/SSH

If you are logged in into alioth.d.o please try

   cd /srv/home/groups/blends/webtools; ./tasks.py debian-gis

(this is what the script basically does).  Any output?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

BTW, there is no need to CC me - I'm reading both lists.

--
http://fam-tille.de