Re: My actions after the IRC meeting (Was: Reminder and Agenta for IRC meeting)

On 09/17/2013 07:24 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> 2. Wrote script to easily trigger websentinel creation
>
> I mentioned yesterday that it is documented how to receate the web
> sentinel after changing the tasks[4].  To smoothen your learning curve
> I added a small script[5] which you can call like
>
>    blends_websentinel_update debian-gis
>
> to trigger the creation of the web pages[6].  I hope you consider this
> useful.  Please test, whether it really works for you.  Please note that
> the script also fetches a logfile which contains useful information
> about packages that are not found (may be spelling errors, different
> name of binary and source package - you always need to specify source
> packages).

This doesn't seem to work. First the argument should be just "gis" to
match the git repo name. But still it doesn't appear to work, it runs
ssh to alioth.debian.org, but the tasks are not updated. Does it check
svn instead of git?

GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)