Re: Reminder and Agenta for IRC meeting (Was: Poll for IRC meeting)

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 02:03:07PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I just created a meeting page in DebianGis wiki space:
>
>    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis/Meeting
>
> please add the items you want to discuss to the preliminary agenda.
>
> I copied this meeting page from DebianEdu but I admit I have no idea how
> to control a MeetBot.  Could anybody more comfortable with IRC please do
> whatever needs to be done to get some recording of the session.  It
> would also be great if volunteers for moderation and summyry writing
> would sign to the positions.
>
> See you in IRC
>
>         Andreas.

Thanks for the effort. I'm not familiar with meetbot, so I would prudentially
use xchat for a conventional logging during the session. I'm not certain I
will be able to prepare a summary, but I'll try on the basis of what will come
from the session.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine