Re: [DebianGIS] gdal and unixodbc

On Friday 07 October 2005 16:12, Silke Reimer wrote:
> Hallo,
Hi :D

> > At 21:56, giovedì 06 ottobre 2005, Steve Halasz has probably written:
>
> Hm, I sent an email a few days ago with a proposition how to proceed
> with maintainership to Pkg-grass-devel. Since I have been on a fair
> I didn't realize that it was waiting for approval, probably because
> I did use the wrong email adresse. You find the original email
> attached to this one.
I read your email:

In my opinion Claudio would be a good choice to co-maintain the
package - but it would be great if there are even more volunteers
and I am open for any other suggestions.
<<
I can accept, but there are some important things about it:
* I don't use a lot this program (this is a bad thing for fixing some bugs)
* I'd like some help from another volunteer (maybe Jon Saints, that is working
on gdal 1.3.1)!

what do you think about?

> Many greetings,
cheers,