Re: [DebianGIS] gdal and unixodbc

I think the proposal from Steve is quite sensible, and I encourage him to go
ahead. As I understand it, this would also ease the transition of the (much
needed) new mapserver package.
All the best.
pc

At 21:56, giovedì 06 ottobre 2005, Steve Halasz has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini@faunalia.it   cavallini@jabber.org www.faunalia.it