Re: [Pkg-grass-general] libgdal-grass for gdal 1.2.6

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 09:21:14AM +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi Silke.
> Have you somehow solved this?

No, not yet.

Back from a long weekend (vacation yesterday:-) I tried the
following:

dpkg -r grass libgrass-dev libgrass

apt-get install grass libgrass-dev libgrass

apt-get source libgdal-grass

-> Same problem as before

Then I did a full apt-get upgrade but this didn't help either :-(

I really have no idea what went wrong. For a first step it would
perhaps be a good idea if a different person could rebuild
libgdal-grass with the changed install-dir so that at least we again
have a fixed repository. Though I really would like to know the
problem. Any ideas?

Many greetings,

	Silke

--
Intevation GmbH

Georgstrasse 4                    49074 Osnabrück, Germany
http://intevation.de              http://intevation.de/~silke
FreeGIS.org                       http://freegis.org/