[Pkg-grass-general] Re: Uploaded postgis 1.0.0RELEASE-1 (source all i386) to debian-gis

[Francesco P. Lovergine]
> It's ok now, if alioth will like to allow that. I had bad
> experiences in changing settings like that in other lists. BTW, we
> will experience a good deal of spams starting from now...

How did you change it?  Your comment make me believe that you changed
the configuration to accept all emails to the list without approval.
Another alternative would be to still require approval for
none-subscribers, but to stop sending out the warnings when a message
is held for approval.  This way, the bug reporters will not get a
message when reporting bugs, but you would still be able to filter out
spam.

(And if you use the listadmin package to process the requests for
approval, it would be fairly quick to do. :)