Re: [Pkg-grass-general] libgdal-grass for gdal 1.2.6

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 09:37:42AM -0400, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> The other thing that changed with 1.2.6 is that GDAL now looks for
> the plugins in /usr/local/lib/gdalplugins instead of /usr/local/lib.  The
> existing install for the plugin does not account for this so you end up
> having to correct for it.

Ah, that does explain it. I will provide a new version as soon as

Intevation GmbH

Georgstrasse 4                    49074 Osnabrück, Germany
http://intevation.de              http://intevation.de/~silke
FreeGIS.org                       http://freegis.org/