Re: cannot push all of fonts-sil-nuosusil

Am 2020-11-10 23:42, schrieb Bobby de Vos:
I do test with a sid pbuilder (would cowbuilder give better results?).
The problem occurs when running gbp --buildpackage as I run that outside of the pbuilder (and therefore on Ubuntu) to produce a .dsc package that
pbuilder will then build.

You may want to try 'gbp buildpackage --git-pbuilder' which will prefer cowbuilder if it is found available.

However, I'd really recommend to switch from Ubuntu to Debian testing/unstable, at least for your development work. This environment is the base for Debian stable, Ubuntu stable, and literally everything else. ;)

 - Fabian