Re: cannot push all of fonts-sil-nuosusil

On 2020-11-07 9:16 p.m., Hideki Yamane wrote:

On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 13:52:36 -0600
Bobby de Vos <bobby_devos@sil.org> wrote:
I have updated the packaging for fonts-sil-nuosusil and tried to push
using git push --all (on an Ubuntu focal machine, with git version 2.25.1)
 Thanks for your importing new upstream release, a bit question
 of it, is there any intention to downgrade debhelper-compat from
 13 to 12?

Yes, that was intentional since I am using Ubuntu Focal, and it does not support debhelper-compat 13. My latest upload for fonts-sil-scheherazadenew also uses 12, for the same reason. I tried to setup an Ubuntu Groovy VM (which does support level 13) using lxd but lxd does not mount the /var filesystem with enough permissions. For the next font I package I will setup a full VM with VirtualBox.

Bobby

--
Bobby de Vos
bobby_devos@sil.org