Re: cannot push all of fonts-sil-nuosusil

Hi,

On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 15:38:14 -0700
Bobby de Vos <bobby_devos@sil.org> wrote:
> Yes, that was intentional since I am using Ubuntu Focal, and it does not
> support debhelper-compat 13. My latest upload for
> fonts-sil-scheherazadenew also uses 12, for the same reason. I tried to
> setup an Ubuntu Groovy VM (which does support level 13) using lxd but
> lxd does not mount the /var filesystem with enough permissions. For the
> next font I package I will setup a full VM with VirtualBox.

 Well, it is put to Debian unstable, goes to testing (next stable)
 and probably Ubuntu releases. Targeting Ubuntu is not good option
 and it should be Debian unstable, IMO. Don't change upstream of
 the flow :)

 I suppose it's better to use gbp and cowbuilder, just making cowbuilder
 sid chroot is fine.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.org/iijmio-mail.jp