Re: cannot push all of fonts-sil-nuosusil

On 2020-11-10 8:39 a.m., Hideki Yamane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 15:38:14 -0700
> Bobby de Vos <bobby_devos@sil.org> wrote:
>> Yes, that was intentional since I am using Ubuntu Focal, and it does not
>> support debhelper-compat 13. My latest upload for
>> fonts-sil-scheherazadenew also uses 12, for the same reason. I tried to
>> setup an Ubuntu Groovy VM (which does support level 13) using lxd but
>> lxd does not mount the /var filesystem with enough permissions. For the
>> next font I package I will setup a full VM with VirtualBox.
>
>  Well, it is put to Debian unstable, goes to testing (next stable)
>  and probably Ubuntu releases. Targeting Ubuntu is not good option
>  and it should be Debian unstable, IMO. Don't change upstream of
>  the flow :)
>
>  I suppose it's better to use gbp and cowbuilder, just making cowbuilder
>  sid chroot is fine.

I do test with a sid pbuilder (would cowbuilder give better results?).
The problem occurs when running gbp --buildpackage as I run that outside
of the pbuilder (and therefore on Ubuntu) to produce a .dsc package that
pbuilder will then build.

Is there something that I can change about my workflow?

Thanks, Bobby

--
Bobby de Vos
/bobby_devos@sil.org/