Re: Spam

Am 2003-10-11 00:45:37, schrieb Jean Christophe ANDRÉ:

Salut jean Christophe,

>The headers tell they are using my subscribing email, which is some email
>address (debian@...) I use for nothing else than receiving emails... It's
>not published anywhere and I never use it for sending email, off course.
>I just can not figure out how they did find it!

Arggggg !!!

Mee too !!!
I am subscribed to 37 Debian-Lists and for each list I use another
E-Mail !!! So I have 37 Mail-Accounts to create my Mailing-List
Archive Localy.

Since yesterday I have gotten around 14.000 VIRUS/SPAM Bounces !!!

As you see in The Header, I use linux4michelle@... to post to the
Debian-Lists Which mean, that the other 37 Mail-Adresses must be
clean, because I never use this E-Mails to post !!!

>I also receive spam related to bugs I have declared to the BTS... And I hope
>you won't tell me I'm doing something wrong by writing to the BTS! ;-)))

;-)
Some Developpers are very angry about you ???
;-)
You write to much Bug-Reports
8<O

Greetings from Strasbourg