Re: Spam

I have some kind of same situation. When I'm posting to a list of debian, I'm
receiving the same day 500 virus infected e-mails, for the moment all Swen
viruses ...
As mentioned before, amavis with an antivivirus does a perfect job by scanning
my mails and moving the infected mails to a "virus mail account". I check
this account just to know how much virusses I received ... nice :)

Fred

 <daniel@daniel.eng.uct.ac.za> wrote: GV>
GV> > Since joining  this mailing list I have received over 100 spam emails.
 I GV> > just joined yesterday.

--
Frederik Rousseau (fred-at-cmelectronics-dot-be)   http://www.cmelectronics.be
   TWiki:  documentation for the GNU millennium.