Simple port forwarding question.

Hi, Im as new as you get to using iptables.

Im currently running debian with masq enabled and also got the
ip_nat_ftp module loaded (just in case).

I got a simple question, I got ftpserver running on a seperate box
with ip address:: 192.168.0.1 and I would like to route all data from
my debian box which is the dialup box with ip adress:: 192.168.0.10
to my ftp box::192.168.0.10

current setup is as follows, if im not making much sense.

$eth0:: internal interface
$eth1:: external interface

now I would just like it if someone could reply with a complete set
of port forwarding rules that would make this possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.