Re: anti-spam maatregelen (was: Re: [lists.debian.nl] developers@debian.nl-lijst stuk (was: [Mailer-Daemon@zurg.debian.nl: Warning: message 1DWgi4-0000XN-VP delayed 24 hours]))

Quoting Joost van Baal (joostvb-debian-developers-nl-200505-6@mdcc.cx):
> Mja, ongeveer eens per jaar wordt op deze lijst de spam-discussie
> gevoerd.  Tot nog toe kwam daar uit: de meeste subscribers zien de spam
> toch niet, omdat die door hun reguliere eigen spamfilter afgevangen
> wordt.

de meeste wel ;-)

> Ikzelf heb iig geen last van de spam op deze lijst.  En ik vind
> het een mooie feature dat mensen kunnen posten zonder zich eerst te
> subscriben.

mee eens.

> Groeten,
> Joost
> PS: ik vermoed dat ik niet Lionel maar Danny moet bedanken voor het
> reanimeren van de lijst: Danny, bedankt!

yep ;-)

------------

Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 03:45:37 +0100
From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
To: Danny ter Haar <dth@dth.net>
Cc: developers-owner@lists.debian.nl
Subject: developers debian.nl list broken

Hi Danny,

According to Wichert you maintain the developers@debian.nl mailing
list.  It seems broken.  I sent something there today and while it got
accepted on some server, it never got delivered to the list.  Also,
the archive listed from
http://zurg.debian.nl/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/developers is broken,
the "Unsubscribe or edit options" link is broken (in a different way).

Also, debian.nl doesn't mention the list, and http://lists.debian.nl/
is sort of broken too.

It would be great if you could do something about this.  Thanks. :)

----------------------

* Danny ter Haar <dth@dth.net> [2005-05-11 08:11]:
> > It would be great if you could do something about this.  Thanks. :)
>
> at the moment i lack time and knowledge.
> If somebody would be so kind, i'll add sudo rights to an account
> for this person. I still have the archive from the previous server
> where this used to run, mayby this could be restored as well ?!

Maybe Wichert Akkerman would be willing to take a look.  I'm CCing him
to this mail.

---------------------

Nooit meer wat van wichert gehoord.

Bleek dus upgrade van exim4 te zijn:

-  user = list
-  group = mail
-  file_transport = address_file
-  pipe_transport = address_pipe

fixored.

Heb dus nu ook al apache aangepast dat we archive overzich weer zien.
Nu alleen de oude content ff terug zetten ;-)

Kan best wat hulp gebruiken ;-)

Danny

--
4 questions of life: What is sacred?  What is the spirit made of?
What is worth living for?  And what is worth dying for?