Re: [Fwd: Planning Community Based FOSS Event in NYC]

"Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org> writes:

> I spoke to Lyn about this (and promptly forgot all about it.  Thanks for
> the reminder Joe.)  It's something Debian should be involved in and I
> shall try and attend the meeting on our behalf.  I don't know about the
> second delegate though.  Anyone?

Jaldhar, did you manage to go?  What's the deal?

I'm not sure what they're proposing.  They wanna do a big expo for
FOSS in NY, run by non-corporate but accepting corporate funding?  I
would assume it would need some sort of funding.

Do we need another expo?

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@debian.org.....<URL:http://www.debian.org/>