Re: [Fwd: Planning Community Based FOSS Event in NYC]

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Jaldhar, did you manage to go?  What's the deal?

I was going to report back but I decided to wait as things are still quite
up in the air.

> I'm not sure what they're proposing.  They wanna do a big expo for
> FOSS in NY, run by non-corporate but accepting corporate funding?  I
> would assume it would need some sort of funding.

Yes this is one of the important details that still needs to be sorted
out.  There'll be another meeting in about three weeks by which the
mission will be better defined.  I'll let the list know the details then.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>