Re: [Fwd: Planning Community Based FOSS Event in NYC]

I am glad you received this and hope to see you at the meeting.

I hope this didn't go out as a public announcement to unrelated people
though.  Someone said it had been posted as a general event.

I hope it is clear that there are only to be two people per group and that
Debin is the group in this case (SCOSUG in the other case.)