Re: [Fwd: Planning Community Based FOSS Event in NYC]

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004, Joe Phillips wrote:

> I received this as a board member of SCOSUG (Southern CT OpenSource
> UserGroup).  I thought the event and meeting may interest the Debian
> Events list and so I'm forwarding it along.

I spoke to Lyn about this (and promptly forgot all about it.  Thanks for
the reminder Joe.)  It's something Debian should be involved in and I
shall try and attend the meeting on our behalf.  I don't know about the
second delegate though.  Anyone?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>