Re: Urgent: HCT 2003

On Sun, 19 Jan 2003, Martin Schulze wrote:

> *shrug*
>
> We call them Schuko, check out google, click on the Images-Search and
> enter "Schuko", that gave me a page full of proper pictures of the
> type of power jacks.  Somebody gave me this URL, which seems to imply
> that the Danish variant seems to be the same as the German.
> http://www.yung-li.com.tw/Images/adptr/Euro_series_schuko.jpg

Yes they are the same. I can manage to bring some extensions...

> I really wonder how you will manage to transport all this via train.

The same i was able to bring my a500 + 3 ext floppies, games and joystick
on a bike ;)

> > > Anything left for me to check?
> >
> > keysigning?? ;)
>
> Isn't that mandatory?  Check out http://www.debian.org/events/keysigning

nah I did.. i was just kidding :-)

> That's ok, but will fail horribly to coordinate with local people -
> proven last year.  But... others need to work on this part, not me.

netheir i can :( It will be my second time in Germany and the first time i
managed to get lost twice on the motor way trying to find a city called
"Ausfahrt" that was not signed on my map :-))))))))

Cya soon
Fabio