Re: LinuxTag

Martin Schulze writes:
 > > I have just talked to the Linuxland people at CeBit. They are willing
 > > to sponsor the CD :-) Nevertheless, I would prefer it, if LinuxLand,
 > > Lehmanns and Springer-Verlag would sponsor the CD together. Debian
 > > would appear more independent then and the three most important
 > > Debian-Vendors in Germany would all be represented. LinuxLand would be
 > > happy with this solution, I will speak with Springer this week and
 > > can also ask Lehmanns, if you don't have enough time?
 >
 > Sorry, but I don't understand.
 >
 > Debian will have a booth.
 > Linuxland will most probably also have a booth.
 >
 > I don't know about plans of Lehmanns and Springer wrt. a booth.

Sorry for the confusion. I was not speaking about any kind of
representation at LinuxTag, but about the representation of companies
on the CD-Cover. My point is, that I would prefer a group of sponsors,
otherwise the CD would support the impression, that there is just an
association of one company with Debian.

Greetings,

Peter

--