Re: How to emdebian a package

Hello:

    I am a novice with emdebian, I promise you I have searched on google
and emdebian website and I didn't found what I am going to ask:

    What is the procedure to emdebiane an standar Debian package?

emgrip

    I know the standar package will work, buy I want to know if there is
a way to  reduce the space, or Is a  manual task on each package?  What
about the emdebian prefix dependencies?

man emgrip

http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/emdebian/man/emgrip.html

Thanks for the info, I am investigating  the tools but I didn't find tthe deb packages.

I am a running a chrooted ARMEL, with lenny-grip, and squezee-grip.

These  files are missing (404):

http://www.emdebian.org/grip/pool/main/e/emdebian-grip/emdebian-grip_2.2.3em1_all.deb
http://www.emdebian.org/grip/pool/main/e/emdebian-grip/emdebian-tdeb_2.2.3em1_all.deb

Neither find apt-grip