How to emdebian a package

   Hello:

I am a novice with emdebian, I promise you I have searched on google and emdebian website and I didn't found what I am going to ask:

   What is the procedure to emdebiane an standar Debian package?

I know the standar package will work, buy I want to know if there is a way to reduce the space, or Is a manual task on each package? What about the emdebian prefix dependencies?

I have tried to add nfs-kernel-server, and the installer tell me that they needs nfs-common, when nfs-common-em was installed?

Is right to add the standard repository to an emdebian installation on sources.list?

   Best regards