Re: Debian on embedded...

Hey guys,

thanks for the information.

04/358.html" aswell.
The 'cure' for hdparm -mX /dev/hda is not quite correct, well at least on my
system I could only set it to 0 or 1, not to 32...
But I did tweak my solid-state drive with hdparm, booting with USB was indeed
not a option...

But the real problem was the crusoe processor. Transmeta has a technologie
called 'longrun' and my system did boot up in economy mode with it's power
setting of 0.
I change the frequency and core voltage settings with longrun to maximal
performance and nos the system runs without a itch. Currently I have even the
touchpanel working under X :D

Ries