RE: Debian on embedded...

Hey Ries,

Could you please provide some info on what you're using?

I'm interested in using an embedded device with a touch screen and have been looking at the Transmetta Crusoe chip (from web sites I have read, it appears to be a robust little chipset).

The problem is that in Australia it's very difficult to source a decent supply of embedded boards, especially the higher end ones.  And I have almost given up trying to wade through all the hits that google shows.

So any information on what you're using and where you are sourcing the hardware from would be most appreciative.

Btw, for you info, I develop software for control of automated label applicators.  Also am getting involved in a data panel for home automation.

James Jenner

Cedar Creek Pty Ltd