Re: Build Emacs packages from CVS with emacs-snapshot?

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 11:12:23AM +0900, Miles Bader wrote:
> Miles Bader <miles.bader@necel.com> writes:
> >> in your ~/.ssh/config
> >
> > k, let me try that...
>
> Ok, following that advice, I successfully mirrored my arch repo to my
> sftp account on mirrors.sourcecontrol.net...
>
> The final question is: where does my now-updated mirror show up in
> http-space?

The old ones are in the way. If you give me a list of the ones that yo're
pusing now, I'll move the old ones out and the new ones will get
remirrored.

Regards,
James

--
 James Blackwell      |   Life is made of the stuff that hasn't killed
 Tell someone a joke! |   you yet.                       - yours truly