Re: Build Emacs packages from CVS with emacs-snapshot?

2005/9/5, Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no>:
> * Miles Bader
>
> | Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> writes:
> | > http://www.sourcecontrol.net/?action=pushaccount
> | >
> | > It requires you to jump through a few hoops to set up, but it works
> | > fine (I just went through the procedure and tested it).
> |
> | Hmmm, thanks for the pointer.
> |
> | I couldn't get it to work though -- after creating a launchpad account
> | and registering my ssh/gpg keys:
> |
> |    $ tla make-archive --mirror miles@gnu.org--gnu-2005 miles@gnu.org--gnu-2005-MIRROR sftp://miles@gnu.org--gnu-2005@mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/miles@gnu.org--gnu-2005
> |    Permission denied (publickey).
> |    Error reading from server
>
> I think you need to add you SSH key in launchpad as well; that part
> seems to be missing from the instructions.

Actually I did add my ssh key (and also gpg keys), and indeed that's
enough so that I can use the sftp program to connect to the server and
create and delete files manually; it's just that "tla archive-mirror"
doesn't work.

-miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.