Re: Build Emacs packages from CVS with emacs-snapshot?

On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 08:00:22AM +0900, Miles Bader wrote:
> 2005/9/5, Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no>:
> > * Miles Bader

> > | Hmmm, thanks for the pointer.
> > |
> > | I couldn't get it to work though -- after creating a launchpad account
> > | and registering my ssh/gpg keys:
> > |
> > |    $ tla make-archive --mirror miles@gnu.org--gnu-2005 miles@gnu.org--gnu-2005-MIRROR sftp://miles@gnu.org--gnu-2005@mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/miles@gnu.org--gnu-2005
> > |    Permission denied (publickey).
> > |    Error reading from server
> >
> > I think you need to add you SSH key in launchpad as well; that part
> > seems to be missing from the instructions.
>
> Actually I did add my ssh key (and also gpg keys), and indeed that's
> enough so that I can use the sftp program to connect to the server and
> create and delete files manually; it's just that "tla archive-mirror"
> doesn't work.

Unless its been fixed, tla can't handle name@host@host. You could either
use Bazaar, or try the compatibility option for old bazaar & tla. That
replaces the first @ with a _

Try using
miles_gnu.org--gnu--2005@mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/miles@gnu.org--gnu-2005

Boy thats a long url.

/me appreciates bzr more every way. :)

--
 James Blackwell      |   Life is made of the stuff that hasn't killed
 Tell someone a joke! |   you yet.                       - yours truly