Re: Build Emacs packages from CVS with emacs-snapshot?

Miles Bader <miles.bader@necel.com> writes:
>> in your ~/.ssh/config
>
> k, let me try that...

Ok, following that advice, I successfully mirrored my arch repo to my
sftp account on mirrors.sourcecontrol.net...

The final question is: where does my now-updated mirror show up in
http-space?

If I look at http://mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/miles@gnu.org--gnu-2005,
that's still the old out-of-date mirror...

Thanks,

-Miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that