Re: FYI: GNU Emacs Manual to be moved to non-free

On 16 May 2003 03:09:27 -0400, Thien-Thi Nguyen <ttn@glug.org> said:

> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> writes:
>     Sorry. Those who do the work make the decisions. While we have
>     all agreed to put the needs of our users high on the list;
>     ultimately what I work on, and how much work I put in, depends
>     on my interest, the demands of home, work, and family, and
>     motivation.

> well you got half of the enlightened self-interest schtick going...

	What else did you think was going on? If you truly believe
 that all these people got together out of selfless altruism, I truly
 envy you; I am far too cynical to think so.

	manoj
--
"Danger, you haven't seen the last of me!" "No, but the first of you
turns my stomach!" The Firesign Theatre's Nick Danger